What’s Inside your Haworth @ Home box?
Home Made Bread, White Haricot Bean Hummus, Caramelised Onion Butter. (gluten, dairy, soy, sesame)
Atlantic Codling, Mussels and Clams, Wood Sorrel, Seafood Sauce. (fish, shellfish, eggs, dairy, sulphites)
Red Deer Loin, St George’s Mushrooms, Aubergine Mole, Purple Broccoli, Jersey Royals, Coffee. (dairy, milk, sulphites)
Almond Cake, Tulameen Raspberries, Orange Cream, Blood Oranges. (gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts)
Artisan Chocolates. (dairy, sulphites)
Cheese Selection Box *(dairy, gluten) – £32
- Mrs Kirkham’s Mild & Creamy Lancashire
- Baron Bigod
- Stichelton (The Anglo saxon name for the town of Stilton)
- Cornish Kern
- Quince Jelly
- Stockans thin Oatcakes
*View the full Cheese Selection descriptions on the “Cheese Selection Box” tab above
Matched wine to accompany your meal selected by Master of Wine, Miles Cornish.
Single bottle: Roland Chardin Brut Reserve Champagne, France – £29.99
Small production Champagne from a boutique grower. The use of 100% Pinot Noir has created a lovely rounded style of Champagne with delicate bursts of red fruits and hints of brioche. A real treat!
Paired wine flight* – £117.93
Why not include a full paired wine flight, selected by our experts. This includes five incredible wines to take you through our dining experience in style. They include:
- Roland Chardin Brut Reserve Champagne, France
- Domaine Drouin Pouilly Fuisse ‘ Metertiere’ 2019, Burgundy, France
- Clandestine Reverend V Syrah 2016, Mount Barker, Western Australia
- Stella Bella Pink Moscato, Margaret River, Australia (Half Bottle)
- Quinta da Portal Fine Tawny Port
*View the full Wine Flight descriptions on the “Wine Flight” tab above
Dietary & Allergies
Regrettably, at the moment, we can’t adjust our dishes to individual allergy requirements. At this time we are unable to make any changes to the boxes.
Please read the Allergens for each dish carefully before ordering your box. Allergens will be noted on the cooking/preparation instructions for each dish.
Once an order is placed we are unable to cancel the order, please carefully check the Allergens listed on the Menu before ordering to ensure that the Menu is suitable to your requirements.
Whilst we have strict food safety measures and procedures in place and take great care when preparing orders for our customers, we are, as a small business, unable to guarantee that there will be no traces of an allergen in your order.
Some of our dishes are suitable for vegetarians, however, we don’t have vegan options.
Please note that our boxes are prepared and assembled in an environment where nuts are handled.
If you wish to contact us regarding your dietary requirements please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roland Chardin Brut Reserve Champagne, France – £29.99
“Small production Champagne from a boutique grower. The use of 100% Pinot Noir has created a lovely rounded style of Champagne with delicate bursts of red fruits and hints of brioche. A real treat!”
Domaine Drouin Pouilly Fuisse ‘ Metertiere’ 2019, Burgundy, France – £28.99
“An exciting blend of three Italian grapes; Fiano, Greco and Zibibbo. This is a vibrant, textural white with hints of almond blossom, quince and ripe pear. Tangy, almost exotic but pithy and delicious.”
Clandestine Reverend V Syrah 2016, Mount Barker, Western Australia – £22.00
“Beautiful vibrant purple in colour, this Syrah lends inviting spice and floral perfume aromatics with underlays of fleshy, juicy fruit. This mix of wild berry fruits extends across the palate with weight and texture and the gentle but firm oak integrates with this array of berry fruit, giving length and complexity.”
Stella Bella Pink Moscato, Margaret River, Australia – £16.95
“Stella Bella has an immensely appealing bouquet of rosewater and Turkish Delight, intertwined with orange blossom and musk. The spritzy palate is brightly fruity, displaying fresh strawberry and Turkish Delight flavours, combining zesty fresh acidity to deliver a light and delicate finish.”
Quinta da Portal Fine Tawny Port – £20.00
“Portal Fine Tawny is very smooth, clean and bright. Probably the best in its category! This wine age it for 4 years in barrel. It still has lot of fresh fruit on the nose but already with some nutty notes.”
Cheese Selection Box
Cheese Selection Box
- Mrs Kirkham’s Mild & Creamy Lancashire: Made at Beesley Farm, Goosnargh overlooking beacon fell, the Kirkham’s are the very last farmhouse producers of raw milk Lancashire. Still made to a traditional 2 curd recipe by third generation cheesemaker Graham Kirkham using only the milk from the farms own herd.
The cheese has a buttery yogurt flavour with a buttery crumble texture which melts in the mouth
- Baron Bigod: Is the only raw milk brie style cheese made in the UK. Made by Jonny Cricklmore it is produced with the milk from there montbeliarde cows at fen farm in Suffolk. The Cheese has a delicious creamy texture with a white bloomy rind and long lasting earthy mushroom flavours.
- Stichelton (The Anglo saxon name for the town of Stilton): This is a raw cow’s milk blue cheese created in 2006 by Joe Schneider and Neal’s yard dairy founder Randolph Hodgson after raw milk Stilton became extinct. The cheese is produced at Collingthwaite Farm on the Welbeck estate Nottingham. The cheese has a creamy, toasty and nutty flavour with a gentle hint of the blue.
- Killeens: Farmhouse cheese using Pasteurised Goats Milk from Ballinasloe, County Galway. Gouda style Goat’s milk cheese, slightly sweet, nutty and floral, with a gentle goat flavour.
- Cornish Kern: Made with pasteurised cows milk from Lynher dairy, by Catherine Meade. A smooth well-rounded cheese, with a bright nutty sweetness and rich depth of flavour resulting from lengthy maturation, and Alpine like make of cheese.
- Quince Jelly: Made by Jill and Nick from the Cheshire chutney company, this is a fragrant and sweet jelly which pairs perfectly with cheese.
- Stockans thin Oatcakes: Made on the Orkney Islands for over 100 years they are traditional Scottish fare. An alternative to bread or Crackers and great for eating cheese with!
Deliveries will be despatched on a Wednesday and Thursday for my “At Home” Boxes, the boxes can be pre-booked in advance. The cut-off date for orders will be in place for each menu to enable us to order our supplies with our specially sourced growers. Please check delivery information on individual product pages for more details.
Delivery Cost (England and Wales) = £10.00
Delivery to Scotland = £12.00
Your “Haworth At Home” box will be shipped to you on a Wednesday or a Thursday, with the special food-safe overnight delivery aiming to be delivered on Thursday or Friday respectively by 6 pm in some instances to areas geographically further from despatch depot, this may be 12 noon on Friday or Saturday respectively.
We will not accept responsibility for deliveries to a shipping address where there is no one available to take receipt of your fresh food box.
By its very nature, fresh food must be placed in a refrigerator as soon as possible to remain unspoiled. The packaging used for the delivery will keep food chilled for up to 24 hours from dispatch, and upon delivery should be placed in the fridge.
Packages WILL NOT be returned to a depot if there is no one available to accept the delivery. They will be left outside the address. Please ensure that when you place your order, there will be someone available to take receipt upon delivery.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR SPOILED FOOD DUE TO NON-AVAILABILITY TO RECEIVE DELIVERY AT A DELIVERY ADDRESS.
The courier will send an email or SMS on the day to confirm that your order is on its way to you, and will give you a two-hour window for delivery. If for any reason you do not receive your box by 4 pm, please call the Parcel Force, next day delivery 0344 800 4466, or email: email@example.com
We are using WoolCool insulated packaging for our deliveries. This award-winning solution is sustainable, compostable, and is proven to keep contents cool for at least 48 hours and longer so your food is kept safe even if your delivery is running late.
Regrettably, we don’t deliver to the following postcodes:
HS, IV41-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-75, PA76-78,PH42-44, ZE1-3.
If you wish to contact us regarding delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to cancel your order at anytime prior to dispatch please contact us at email@example.com
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase then please return the item(s), along with a copy of the purchase receipt/invoice, within 28 days of purchase to the following address:
Cherry Pie Rights Limited
Cherry Pie Cottage
The returned item(s) must be in perfect condition for a full product refund or a replacement. Please note we do not refund postage charges on returned goods unless the item is faulty.
As the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until delivered, we recommend you send the goods to us by “Signed For” post.
Refunds will then be processed via your original payment method on our website.
Please note: We can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food, beverages unless they are not as described. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information on our FAQ’s please click here
For more information on our chosen Wine provider click here
For more information on our Cheese provider click here
If you wish to contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.